We tried to have our run today, but the weather has been very unpredictable. The Terry Fox Run has been postponed until Monday afternoon. The Grade 8s will run at Mount Mary. Please wear red & white for our Canadian hero on Monday.
We are shy $100 of a goal of $770 for the run. Please bring in any toonies you can on Monday.